THE New Farm Croquet Club adjoined the New Farm Bowls Club. The two homes in the background facing Lower Bowen Terrace are (from left) Sandford (No. 595) and Duddingston (No. 591).
The patroness of the Club in 1921 was Mrs J.N. McCallum. The McCallum family home, Duddingston, was very convenient to the club!
Both magnificent homes still stand, and […]